Kitchen Design White Appliances
Celebrating the Wonders of a Kitchen Design with White Appliances.
Most cooking areas nowadays are equipped with stainless steel electronics which are typical of a modern design. But who could blame homeowners for using these kinds of gadgets? After all, they are quite useful and require low maintenance. Still, there is something very endearing with a kitchen design white appliances. While this type of cooking hub would become dirty quite easily, it does have certain advantages of the grey and silver scheme of today.
First off, white will always remain classic whether in paint or furnishings. Unlike fad colors and trends that change with the season, it will never look outdated. While its popularity lessened over the past decades, it is always expected to make a comeback. Besides, most homeowners that have started out with the shade have kept it all this time.
Another reason is that it has mass appeal what with the neutral setting it provides. This readily makes anyone feel at ease with the space, making it a good choice for first-time homeowners. Moreover, if you decide to sell your property in the future, you will never go wrong with your choice of color. As it happens, one of the things that could convince buyers to settle for a particular home is when they see opportunities to personalize the space. With a white kitchen, they will definitely have a huge canvas to work on and to showcase their creativity.
And, if space is at a premium, a kitchen design white appliances will make a room look spacious, bright, and airy. So, even if you opt for a galley-style layout, you will be able to create a visual flow that is hardly cramped or crowded. It is also easier to decorate this type of cooking area because it will blend well to most color scheme. For example, you can choose backsplash tiles that are dark and in total contrast to the wall paint. The same thing is applicable for wall hanging and other accessories that you want to use. It also makes a great backdrop for showing off your collection of china or ceramic dishes with varying patterns.
But even if the room is not painted white, the use of white appliances has a number of surprises that will surely inspire you in more ways than one.
- A beautiful love affair. As previously mentioned, such equipment will be compatible with virtually any shade, from black to yellow. You may need to deliberate on the decor to use against certain wall paint, but you would not have to worry about how a white microwave oven or fridge will blend with the overall theme of the cooking hub. Either device is likely to smack right into its designated place.
- Added value for your money. Despite the fluctuating demands, kitchen design white appliances are usually in stock. This makes furnishing the cooking area stress-free and convenient. Moreover, they cost less than other finishes, which allows you to splurge on other fixtures, such as wall treatments, curtains, and lighting in various styles and patterns. When it comes to cleaning, they may require some work but nothing complex or confusing. As you may know, stainless steel kitchen equipment is prone to staining when treated with acid-based solutions. This makes scrubbing the face of a light-colored fridge with warm water more preferable.
- Going organic and nature-inspired. Did you know that white’s cool purity would blend perfectly with neutral materials? A butcher block countertop, for instance, will mix beautifully with a white microwave drawer or dishwasher. Other building components that you can use include stone, shell, bamboo, and wicker. And because nature has a way of making a room feel calming, you can expect your kitchen to be a welcoming and cozy sanctuary.
- A seamless and smooth appeal. What is great about kitchen design white appliances is that it is easy to create a space that looks continuous from one end to the other. Using the same color for cabinets and walls, for instance, will keep the oven, refrigerator, or stovetop from standing out. And because you do not need to mix and match a variety of paint to get the shade that you want, the project cost will be minimized significantly. You can also forgo the use of trimmings, to cover up gaps, in this type of style.
- Making the old new. It is true that one of the drawbacks of white kitchen devices is that dirt and fingerprints are very much visible on the surface. But why not look at it on the bright side? If smudges are readily seen, then you will be able to clean them right away. In the event that they have hardened already, you can spray the dirt with a cleaner, leave it on to break down the residue, and then wipe off. Now, if you want to bring back the lost sheen, all you need to do is apply a thin coat of wax and then allow it to dry. Afterwards, you can use a cleaning cloth to remove the wax and then be amazed of how easy it is to make old white appliances like new.
- Let them stand out. While continuity in the decor is one of the many things that kitchen design white appliances can accomplish, you should provide contrast as well. Aside from using accessories in different patterns and shades, you should install flooring that will set off the electronics. Natural stone and hardwood are two options that you can look into. You can then invest on throw rugs that will tie in the shades of the floors with the equipment. Carrara marble for the countertop will also complement the white-colored devices that you will place on top of it.
Lastly, adopt a decor style that will incorporate the said appliances naturally. Danish modern and cottage are two interior design examples that can be enhanced through light colors, most especially white. This only goes to show that kitchen design white appliances are truly versatile and flexible. Now, are you still in doubt why such devices and style are still in demand up to this day?Back To Top.